If you have the drive – we have the miles!
We welcome the best drivers to join the Full Tilt transportation family for the long haul. Full Tilt is growing rapidly and constantly looking for talented drivers who will deliver the level of service our customers demand. We are committed to our drivers and their long-term success. At Full Tilt, we believe in work-life balance and establish driving schedules to support your busy home life. We realize the importance of our drivers and listen to their ideas and suggestions. We want our drivers to drive our business, not just our trucks. A Full Tilt driver is a key part of our customer service team. Drivers often interact with customers and are an ambassador forging solid relationships and driving future business.
Responsible for transporting goods using tractor-trailer trucks. Operates trucks with a capacity of more than 26,000 pounds per gross vehicle weight. Able to work a flexible schedule. Possess and maintain a valid Class A CDL, excellent driving record, satisfactory DOT drug test with no prior positive tests or refusal and pass a company paid DOT physical.
- Perform all required vehicle inspections before and after trip and record any defects
- Read bill of lading to determine assignment
- Inventory and inspect freight to be moved
- Ensure all freight is secure before transport
- Obtain customer signature upon delivery
- Maintain adequate fuel levels, clean truck and wash windows
- Monitor road conditions and traffic congestions
- Deliver freight while operating a tractor-trailer truck over routes spanning several states and/or intercity routes
- Assist in loading and unloading freight
- Record amount and type of freight being delivered
- Report to dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road
- Follow all applicable traffic laws and follow appropriate accident procedures
- Maintain driver log of all activities as required
- Report serious mechanical problems to appropriate personnel
- Keep truck and all equipment clean and in good working order
- Deliver freight on time and treat customers with respect
- Maintain all paperwork and utilize Full Tilt technology
- Other duties as assigned